Lookit Me, I’m in Saaaaan Fraaaaancisco!
Well, I was only in SF for two nights, one day as it was a really specific business trip jaunt, but I think I did a pretty good job getting the gist of the city.
- I had a pretentious coffee
- I saw a poop on the sidewalk
- I overheard doofuses in suits discussing equity/begging for power outlets
- I saw a disabled gentleman have a screaming match with a no-nonsense middle-aged Asian lady
- I deployed code to production from a coffee shop because WiFi (monstrous, I know, but people were depending on me and I at least bought a bagel)
- I had a meeting in a room with a glass window wall
- I overate Mexican food
Certainly too short and too much work to be a vacation, but I’ll take it.
It’s gotta be wonderful when you can make your writing seem like a demented phantasmagoria simply by factually describing a thing that you saw.